shock .. Obesity prevents the largest woman in Morocco from leaving her home for 6 years

           




    My name is Halima my old 48 years. I live in Al-Jadida Morocco I suffer from obesity, where I weigh 350 kg. I have a problem in my dress, my dream wear as my friends wear, 6 years I did not go out to the street just kept in my house. My father weeps me more I have not seen her for 6 years.

                I don't have  a family and children like others, but thank God anyway I have my niece who I consider my daughter, help me in my daily life and stay with me at all times, despite my intolerance sometimes.

              This extra weight also affects my sleep as I can not sleep because of the extra weight, I feel constricted breathing. For the expense of my sister's daughter is working and acted on me, as well as my sister when she comes to visit me.





                                            
Share:

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts